So finally I have got a new blog up and ready to go, woots!! :D
Starting from my time in Australia my desire to journal has sparked a little and it has been growing steadily but somehow did not really get to it. So after one and a half years it finally kicked off.
This blog is going to be very different from my old one. This one is written for me, not for my readers (except this post and maybe a few more). So it's going to be filled with incomprehensible scribbling, the darkest depths of my heart, the brightest heights of my life, most of it being very abstract and bizarre. But note that you are not supposed to be reading it, just that I gave you the privilege of peeping into my life, so do not talk to me about these posts.
The main reason why I'm starting to blog again is because I have seen how the winds of time has carried away many precious memories, countless beautiful thoughts, and has obscured the path on which I tread, subtly yet surely clouding the present and the future. So this is the sanctuary in which all that I have or want to experience will reside, enduring the erosive power of time.
It will be a place where I can look back and see how God has been teaching, guiding, molding and using me and all that is around me to do His great works. It's a quiet shelter for me to reflect, to garner strength, to nurture gratitude and to unveil His marvelous plans in my life. An avenue where my emotions will roam freely, where my thoughts dominate, and allowing all the different sides and dimensions of me to be revealed, setting the inner stranger free from its cage to explore.
Facebook and other social media is no longer a place where I can just post anything I like. The world is watching us the Christians, especially a Christian leader. Everything I do is observed, everything I say will be held against me, and so I just need a cave to pour out and unleash safely, allowing God to silently and gently flow, shaping and molding the person whom He has called me to be.
May this be a tool in which God uses to empower others, break and build me for His Kingdom, His glory and His pleasure.
May this be a tool in which God uses to empower others, break and build me for His Kingdom, His glory and His pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment